Monday, April 8, 2013

Brown Bag Experience ☺

This week we completed an activity called "Brown Paper Bag". We were supposed to bring in three items that have some type of meaning to us. The first item I brought was a pillow.
The pillow represented my friends  since they made it for me as a birthday present. I really am grateful for having them in my life.
The next item I brought was a photo of my parents. They have been a huge impact on my life. I don't know what kind of person I would have ended up had they not raise me and take care of me. 
The final item I put into my brown paper bag was a photo of my brother and I. This represented how I am closest with him out of all my siblings. He has had a great affect on me during my life growing up, and has always been fair and true to me. He is the best brother any sister could ask for.

I believe when creating our mission, vision, and purpose statement was very effective. We will soon be contacting the organizations, which is going to be very exciting. I think by us contacting the organization will help us add to our skills of communicating with future acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment