Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Research


This week we are learning how to properly look into investing in a company or organization of our choice. We have a few organizations that we are interested in.





This is one of the few organizations we are interested into investing in. I remember driving by this organization and never really knowing what exactly they did. Just that they help teen youth/younger children.





Another organization we are looking into is Polinsky Children Center. It is actually very interesting because an actual member of our group was actually a child who was involved with them when she was growing up. She decided to really focus on this group for her organization research.





It is actually been a very stressful time trying to find information on the organization. Not because they have not been helpful, but because remembering to call or checking my emails have been my main concern. Also trying to figure out the information for the tax information is quite difficult for me to understand. I think I need to take a little extra time to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment