Saturday, May 4, 2013

Questions!!! ^.^

Our final decision was to give the money to two organization. We decided on SAY San Diego, as well as Promise 2 Kids. We decided to give more to SAY San Diego because one of our team members has had a personal experience with it, and says it is a really good choice.







I believe the overall experience was a great one. Working as a team with individuals that share the same interests as you is always a great thing. In my group I didn't quite talk to all of them before hand like many other teams. However, after this entire experience I have become close to them. I actually got to know them, and learned some interesting things about them. ☺



For next weeks check delivery experience I think it will be breathtaking. To know after all your hard work you get to actually see the results. You can see the look on their faces of how happy they are due to our choosing them. But not only because we chose them ourselves, they helped us make the choice by being a wonderful organization.



No comments:

Post a Comment